Need help with WordPress? You’re in the right place.
Whether you need help with basics or some more intermediate/advanced topics, I’m here to help you.
Examples of Basic Topics:
- Getting Oriented – Learn your way around WordPress. Learn how to create posts, create pages, apply formatting, create links, add images, etc.
- Installing and Activating Plugins
- Finding the right plugin – tell us what you want it to do and we probably already know of a plugin that does it… if not, we’ll help you find one.
- Configuring your WordPress site for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – this will help people find you in Google and other search sites
- Finding and Installing a Theme – we’ll help you find a design that fits your business… we even have some you can use
- Connecting your site with your social networking profiles
- Posting video or audio on your site
Examples of intermediate/advanced WordPress topics:
- Moving your site to a different web host or different web address
- Tweaking plugins that don’t work quite the way you want (you might want to contact us and describe the situation to make sure it’s something we can help with)
- Multi-site (Network) installation (previously known as WordPress MultiUser or WordPress-MU)
- The basics of creating your own social network
- Scheduling posts to show up on your site at a future date
- Creating custom page templates for specific pages that work differently than the rest of your site
- Creating child themes
- Tweaking your theme
- Creating a membership site
- Using your WordPress site as a sales letter or “squeeze page” for capturing leads
- Setting up a shopping cart
- and much more!
You name it, I’ve probably done it. If not, I can probably figure it out quickly.
“I now feel more confident…like a pro”
Todd was so helpful in teaching me how to run my website. I had absolutely no experience in dealing with WordPress. His clear tutorial made all the difference. I now feel more confident as an author.
With just a short session I was able to post my blog and newsletter with great success. Todd is the perfect go-to tech person when a problem develops on the site. Efficient, professional and courteous, I no longer dread “talking tech”. I feel like a pro, thanks to Todd.
Kitty Pilgrim, Award-Winning CNN Journalist and Author of The Explorer’s Code and The Stolen Chalice
I can provide help using whatever method is easiest for you. I can walk you through it on the phone or Skype, we could do a screen sharing session and I can show you exactly what to do, I can e-mail instructions to you, I can create a tutorial video, etc… whatever is easiest for you.
Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page for a free estimate.
A little more info on me…
My name is Todd Heitner and I provide one-on-one WordPress Coaching, WordPress Consulting, and WordPress Support. I’ve been using WordPress myself for years and I maintain and do coaching/consulting for dozens of WordPress sites for clients.
WordPress has really changed my business and I recommend it to all my clients. It’s a great platform for managing your website content.
I was fortunate to be able to attend a recent WordPress WordCamp seminar/workshop in New York City, which was 3 days of awesome information about WordPress. I learned a lot about not only how to use WordPress better, but also the future of WordPress. I even got to meet and talk with some of the people who develop WordPress, including Matt Mullenweg, the creator of WordPress.
Over the years I’ve been faced with many different challenges when it comes to WordPress and have found many creative solutions. When my clients run into a problem or question with WordPress, they have learned their best bet is to give me a call.
Maybe you’ve tried doing it on your own. You just need to do one or two simple things and it seems like it shouldn’t be that hard… but after countless of hours of trial and error, you’re left frustrated and ready to give up. I’ve run into this myself in the past. Often the solution is very simple, but it’s just a matter of knowing where to look or what to change. I’ve run into so many different situations, both for my own projects and projects for clients, that I now know WordPress like the back of my hand.
Imagine… when you want to figure out how to do something in WordPress or want to know whether a certain thing is possible or feasible… if you could just pick up the phone and get an answer, or be walked through, step-by-step, how to do what you’re trying to do. Or maybe you want to know the best plugin to use for what you’re trying to do. Believe me, I’ve tested a lot of plugins for a wide range of uses.
I love WordPress and love helping people. Let me help you with your WordPress challenges.
WordPress Consulting, Coaching, and Support Fees
The rate will likely be going up soon for new clients, but if you contact me today, I’ll lock you in at that rate. I know I could and should be charging more, and I intend to, but this is something I enjoy doing so for now I’ve decided to keep my rate low. I believe in building long-term relationships that are mutually beneficial. I would rather give you a great rate and have you keep coming back to me for help rather than feeling like you have to try to figure things out yourself first
Maybe there are even some things you don’t care to learn how to do but would prefer to just have it done for you. If I can do it, I’d be glad to do it for you, at the same hourly rate as consulting. I don’t claim to be able to do everything with WordPress, especially if it requires some extensive programming. If it’s something that’s over my head, I’ll let you know that. Otherwise, I’d be glad to just do it for you if that’s what you want.
Stop beating your head against the wall and get help today!
Fill out the contact form below or call me at 1-800-380-6794!
Obviously I don’t take calls while I’m on the phone with a client, so if I’m not available to answer, just leave a message and I’ll get back with you a.s.a.p.
You can also send me a message on Skype at todd.heitner.
I look forward to helping with your WordPress needs!